cop lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cop lights

how do i make a set of my own lights that flash like the cop cars have on their push bars(the same shit that school buses have)i dont know if they are called strobs or what not. can anyone help?

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
    1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
    1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
    2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
    2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

should just be able to get a set of driving lights and say hookup a wigwag or a flasher to em. i'd check the laws regarding such in your area first
    Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

what kinda flasher or wig wag do i need?...they are alowed but, have to be consealed and not to be used when driving.

Comment

you can buy "stobes" at the ricer section of most any store, those you can just stick into ant lense to make it flash - and you can buy wig wag kits there too... just goota look
        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
        sigpic
        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

theres no Fin way im going to the ricer section...i stick to a wog wag kit

Comment

theres no Fin way im going to the ricer section...i stick to a wig wag kit

Comment

i won't tell if you don't tell
              Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

i no some GM vehicles signal lights sorta have wig wagin type systems...would i use a flasher out of one of these vehicles? i also picked up a signal light flasher from the parts store that has 3 prongs instead of 2, is this the right flasher to use?

Comment

what stores or part supply stores would carry this flasher? i wanna do this project but, the flasher is holding me back! :bs:

Comment

what are you trying to find?? you can get strobes anywhere but a wig wag kit you'd have to get at a specialty store or on ebay or something
                    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                    sigpic
                    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

all i want to do is have two lights behind the grille that flash back and fourth like a school bus! sorry for being so demanding, i wanna get this project on the road!

Comment

yeah what you need is a wig-wag module. Ebay would be where I look
                        sigpic

Comment

Parts: Set of 2 driving lights, relays to power lights (if not included), wig-wag flasher.

Wig-wags can be found here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...950469671&rd=1

Comment

sweet! thnx for the info!

Comment

i was also wondering, would i be able to get this flasher off a school bus at the wreckers?

Comment

Working...
                              X