Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone foto shop these wheels on to my car maybe even change it to that color...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone foto shop these wheels on to my car maybe even change it to that color...

(continued) paint idk i perfer black with a mach 1 racign striper down the center thats silver if anyone can do it but what ever and heres the pic of the wheels mine pics there on my sig and on my ca domain
    sigpic
    1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

thats teh BBUB!!
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

No it isn't. BBub has a GM. That is a vic!!!! Come on I don't even own a box.LOL : - P
      2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

ah dammit, ur right!

Comment

i like it thats yi want someone to foto shop mine into sometihng like it but with my paint job
          sigpic
          1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

dk brown is teh win!! looks black at low light conditions. that white vinyl top on that car is garbage though love the slick top those rims would look pretty sweet on your waggin though

Comment

:worship: so whos got photo shop im looking to get one and waswondeirng what you guys use and ps please photo shop my car
              sigpic

Comment

also lookong in to doin a lime green pant job with flat black hood but ithink the gloss black or brown with silver racing strip down center would look awesome
                Last edited by 83countrysquire; 05-06-2006, 04:38 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Mopar style eh? I'd help ya out if I had photoshop, dude. I don't know why no one is.
                  '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                  '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

I can paint-o-shop, get me a side view and the wheels you want!

This one started as a limo, just did a rough cut on it. Really liking those linc wheels now.
                    -Matt
                    1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

sigpic

Comment

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...570_8_full.jpg
                        sigpic

Comment

guys also i need opions anyone got any ideas for a got set of wheels for a wagon i m up for anything
                          sigpic

Comment

Someone could find a sideview of a regular steelie waggin and use it to chop...

Comment

Find? I just posted 2 of my wagon recently...
                              '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                              '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Working...
                              X