Tickets for Rides!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tickets for Rides!

I'm a carnie, Been in the fair for 29 years and going, not sure how old I am, I was found in the bathroom trash can. I have 4 girlfriends in each town, one to wash my clothes, one to cook for me and two to have sex with. Not sure how many kids I have out there but no one knows my real name, if I told you i'd have to kill you and eat for dinner.
    Be good, if not, be good at it!!

Originally posted by N A
    RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.
    Originally posted by p71towny
    Your one of the most kick ass girls I know.
    :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf:

Hi Niki
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

mmmmmm that's a sexy story, tell me more......

: - P

Welcome!
      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Banky Edwards: Alright, now see this? This is a four-way road, OK? And dead in the center is a crisp, new, hundred dollar bill. Now, at the end of each of these streets are four people, OK? Are you following?
        Holden: Yeah.
        Banky Edwards: Good. Over here, we have a male-affectionate, easy to get along with, non-political agenda lesbian. Down here, we have a man-hating, angry as fuck, agenda of rage, bitter dyke. Over here, we got Santa Claus, and up here the Easter Bunny. Which one is going to get to the hundred dollar bill first?
        Holden: What is this supposed to prove?
        Banky Edwards: No, I'm serious. This is a serious exercise. It's like an SAT question. Which one is going to get to the hundred dollar bill first? The male-friendly lesbian, the man-hating dyke, Santa Claus, or the Easter bunny?
        Holden: The man-hating dyke.
        Banky Edwards: Good. Why?
        Holden: I don't know.
        Banky Edwards: Because the other three are figments of your fucking imagination!

Sorry, I like that movie

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06 (you will be missed)

Comment

Disgusting.

ATT, SNIPER 308.THE "REAL"DARK LORD OF THE DARK SIDE
          MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

LMAO
            Be good, if not, be good at it!!

Originally posted by N A
            RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.
            Originally posted by p71towny
            Your one of the most kick ass girls I know.
            :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf:

Comment

Great movie!!!!

I'm a Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back fan as well lol
              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
              Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X