Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm that weather stripping looks familar

sigpic
    1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

GMGT is confused.

What is he looking at?
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

the TAILGATE WEATHERSTRIPPING!!! i was thinking all these 80 wagons have the same build withthe converitbale still rear window andd some what the same shape so is it possible to make other rear weatherstipping work for our cars b/c my leak is bad adn i need to fix it
      sigpic
      1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

How about either ordering new, or going to the junkyard to locate a decent condition Vic wagon to steal it from?
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Yeah, it's too much trouble to try and construct something yourself
          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
          Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

how much do u guys think it would be from a dealer and i cant find a vic wagon around here
            sigpic

Comment

I kinda doubt they would still have it at the dealer. If they do, it's gonna be expensive.
              Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

If they managed to find one at a nother dealers stock pile, it would likely end up being over $150.

Comment

It's listed for 135...checked the price online.

Comment

Apparently you can still get the door seals too. 88grandmarq told me he bought a front door seal for like $95 or something.
                    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

In stock somehwere?

Comment

I dunno if it's stocked....but there was a listing.

Comment

well for the front doors i went to my local autozone and picked up a role that was there for gms o something itworked great 33 bux fix done bad boom:poop:
                          sigpic

Comment

I get my drivers side door weather stripping from the passenger side of junkyard cars. That way I get the molded section that goes in the top rear corner. Of course when those run out, I will have to resort to after market. JCW has some that looks exactly like the box door trim without the square molded corner on it.
                            Owner of the only known 5 speed box wagon with a lift kit.
                            AKA, Herkimer the Hillbilly SUV.

Axle codes
                            Open/Lock/Ratio #
                            -----------------------
                            G / H / 2.26
                            B / C / 2.47
                            8 / M / 2.73
                            7 / - / 3.07
                            Y / Z / 3.08
                            4 / D / 3.42
                            F / R / 3.45
                            5 / E / 3.27
                            6 / W / 3.73
                            2 / K / 3.55
                            A / - / 3.63
                            J / - / 3.85

Comment

Dear Fellow Waggineers,
                              I found driver's side weather strip at Fordpartsdiscounted.com. They adertised all the weather strip but that's all they had in stock. I need tailgate weatherstripping too and have just placed an ad in Hemmings. I'll let you know if I get any responses. Donald McCaig

Comment

Working...
                              X