What Wheels to go with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Wheels to go with

I m lookting to get my summer wheels and i want some wheels that will look mean bad ass and hot rod rish or just cusotmish on my wagon i was thinking of PCW 108s thati had on a prevous form but no one sells them so i m up for any other ideas but also 7 spoke look good i like spokes but not a 100 to many to polish i like the 5 spoke chrome silver blakc what ever you guys think would look good
    sigpic
    1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

It's all about how much money you want to spend. Unless you have a specific design in mind like I did.

Comment

well i m looking to spend 300 - 400
      sigpic
      1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

i got my tailgunners on ebay for less than 200 shipped, needed spacers but still the price was about 300 shipped. and they definitely make the car look badass!

Nick

Comment

Want black wheels?

You can get ones like i got for like less than 200 shipped, new..
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

i dont know if u look at my form with me asking for foto shop i like the kinda bid 5 spoke silver look basiclly i want my cat to look mean now keep in mind my cars is going to be mostly black
            sigpic

Comment

Yes.

you need black wheels then. lol
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

well idk i need some pics and if anyone could find me anything liek thone one in my other post iwill post a pic later too but and mean 5 spkoke wheels or 7 spoke
                sigpic

Comment

16" PI wheels are cheap and would look good.
                  Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Working...
                  X