stap 2k5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stap 2k5

are we going to try and coordinate a "meet" there so to speak like cvn does? i so wanna go. and i'd rather discuss it over here than cvn.
    Save a seal, club a liberal.

We would burn in hell, a GMN met where the CVN bastards are.

Besides, that asshat AOD would be there...

Wait, maybe it WOULD be fun! :boxing:
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

When in '05 does it take place?

I may go, if you guys go. Strength in numbers and all that.
      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

we'd pretty much be out in the cold, cuz the whole thing is CVN organized aint it?

unless we made our own event...
        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
        sigpic
        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Maybe a meet that is kinda central to most people... Atlanta? Indy? anywhere else?

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
          '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
          '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

scottfest 2005 southeast pa hehe

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Scottfest, sounds good. We SHOULD have a GMN members meet. I will be moving to FL sometime next year, so I would be closer for a meet.

What month does STAP take place?
              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
              Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

I agree for scottfest.

But as far as STAP is concerned, we could still go crash the party...

Anyone wanna see the owners of CVN try to best the shit outta me?

It could happen!

Comment

lets crash stap 2k5, and go to scottfest,lol

look out cvn, here comes the GMN mafia.

Comment

instead of "bowling for columbine", lets makee own movie called "bowling for cvn assholes"

Comment

From the way it's looking on CVN it looks like they're not even going to have a STAP 2005. The guy who was organizing it isn't doing it this coming year and most of the members are suggesting local or regional meets.
                      Paul

1996 Crown Vic P71 (former Arkansas State Police cruiser) (aka: The Batcruiser) 267,000mi
                      1986 Crown Vic LX (aka: The Batmobile) 265,000mi (sold to a family in need, 11-23-09)
                      2001 B4C Camaro (former Arkansas State Police Pursuit Vehicle) Sold- May 2008

Comment

Well, me thinks that theres gonna end up being a SOUTHERN box meet.

Comment

As far as I know CVN does not plan on a STAP 05' Meet. Some guys are planning a national meet in august in st. louis. It would be nice to see everyone as possible attend, regardless what fourms they post on CVN, CVU, GMN or MM.net.

Comment

Yea, what's with the seperation bullshit? We're all here for the same reason right? THE CARS.

'89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                            '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

thats why i'm so pissed, that the cvn admins removed my post regardging scottsfest. i did not swear, i didn't even say certain members weren't allowed or anything. all i did was give the available details and said there would be more as updates arrived.

Comment

Working...
                              X