what kind of seats will work??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what kind of seats will work??

i've got an '84 crown vicky w/dark blue interior and i was wondring what seats will fit from what years and makes both front and back? the reason i ask is there is a '94ish mark 8 with some gorgous black leathers fo cheap at the bone yard and it got me thinking.... also the fronts are buckets any hints on maybe a center console that would look righ with the car??? thanks for the info.
    sigpic"I love it when a plan comes together." Hanibal Smith (A-Team)

might require some mods, but ive always wanted mark 8 buckets.

grab em, and fab the brackets. I know a mang of your skill can do it well...
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

fabricate the original mounts to the seats you wanna get...that way you keep the dame holes instead of making new ones. when i was on JCWhitney, they had some interesting center consoles that you could look at. if you keep the original mounts and fabricate them to the other seats, you can just do some minor mods as oppsed to figuring out everything else. what i personally want is some mustang buckets, and a center console since i need a place to put a coffee cup or soda bottle.
      Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

o.k. i am pretty shure i can mock up the front seats. does any one know if the newer back seats will match up with the old crown vicky? or if they'll be even close? or am i going to have to just try them out???
        sigpic"I love it when a plan comes together." Hanibal Smith (A-Team)

Comment

I bet the back seats will be close, Id bet they have simmilar style mounts. Hopefully only slight modification required
          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
          sigpic
          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Working...
          X