Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once i saw a 86 cs or cv wagon with black lense covers for our lights what do you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once i saw a 86 cs or cv wagon with black lense covers for our lights what do you...

know of these. This wagon was sic i cant find the pic again i dont rember what i typed in it was sweet thou a rake and everything but these black ut lense covers anyone ever heard of them
    sigpic
    1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Probably were made a short while and stopped being made. They made covers for the aero cars too, didn't sell enough so they quit making them. I vaugly remember seeing them on a box, so I don't know if it was homemade or not.
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

One of the guys here has black marker lights/blinkers on his MGM tudor, is that what you are referring to? Or you mean black headlights?

Comment

I need pics of these!!! Ive always wanted some!
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

what size are our lights
          sigpic
          1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

4"x6"

Comment

Working...
            X