just a couple of pics of my ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a couple of pics of my ride

for some reason i cant post anymore pics on my cardomain page so here you go guys. hope you like. this is why my trunk sags so much:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	1292419 Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture6.jpg
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	1292420 Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture8.jpg
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	1292421

Name:	Picture9.jpg
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	1292422 Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture10.jpg
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	1292423 Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture11.jpg
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	1292424

Name:	Picture12.jpg
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	1292425 Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture13.jpg
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	1292426 Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture14.jpg
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	1292427

Name:	Picture15.jpg
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	1292428

forgot the most important thing. the head unit:

Name:	Picture16.jpg
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	1243776 Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture17.jpg
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	1243777 Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture18.jpg
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	1243778
    and some other random pics of my cv, dont be fooled though :nonono:

Name:	Picture22.jpg
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	1243780 Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture24.jpg
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	1243782 Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture25.jpg
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	1243783
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice car, except for the poilce emblems. That's just...I don't know. It's neither a police package or a P71, so why?
      '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

if i were you, i would put 5.0 emblems or the 302 emblems on. if a mustang w/ a 5.0 can have them, why not us?
        Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Pictures of speakers can't weigh that much.........

02 MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS 4.6 ALL STOCK,KYB GAS ADJUSTS,GATOR BACK BELT.SOON TO COME J-MOD,DUAL EXHAUST

Comment

lol, those speakers are huge, i used to have one, his trunk setup may be messy, but its highly functional and worth decent $$$, now make the motor have the balls to back it up and yeah!
            jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

Black boxes=teh win!!!!

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
              My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

Yeah black boxes are the best....
                Resident diesel addict

Comment

83tc is right, those subs might not look it, but the sub alone weighs about 30lbs each, plus the sealed boxes that i have with them, of course my rear is gonna sag. and like tc said, i have spent more money on sound than all repairs and upgrades to my box combined. have you guys seen the pioneer ts-w5000spl's? well they're twice as big and twice as heavy as the ones i already have. so i will definately need some heavy duty coil springs, or air ride suspension on my cv. i already have the subs, just looking for a monster amp to push those beasts. any recommendations on a amp or on what kind of rear coils or suspension to go with? i was looking at this, knowing you guys, you might already have seen this:
                  http://www.suspension.com/airlift4.htm

Comment

I would suggest some wagon coils, and a set of air shocks so you can fine tune the ride height.

Comment

Are those the premier series pioneer subs?
                      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

gmgt, yes sir, they are pioneer premier series subs. nothing but the best for my box. i have the 2000spl subs now, the ones pictured, and in a while ill be installing the 5000spls after i get my rear suspensiosn upgraded

Comment

how they sound? I am considering some for my next generation of stereo build
                          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

they sound badass ive blown 2 already only b/c my amp is too vicious, competition amp: Concept Monoblock 2400watts Class D so im riding around with those 2 you see for now. they do sound awsome. they would sound absolutely phenomenal with a bigger box but i kept those boxes from some other pioneers subs i had.

Comment

you give me junk in the trunk envey.... those are some big subs. they'll make up for the interceptor emblems
                              Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                              'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                              sigpic
                              85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Working...
                              X