Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone got the blue dash in ther boneyard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone got the blue dash in ther boneyard?

like it sais i'm looking for the dash trim piece that goes around the guage cluster on an '84. i need the kind that has the wood around the cluster then has a sectoin of the blue color undernesth that BEFORE it gets to the next piece. i've got grey ones and red ones and ones that have wood trim all the way down past the headlight switch but they won't work. unless one of you guys knows wher to get spray paint that maches up exactly withe the dark blue interior color? then i can use the red or grey ones. thanks for any info.
    sigpic"I love it when a plan comes together." Hanibal Smith (A-Team)

Those are kinda rare..i forget the trim model associated with em...
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Yea, it's gotta be an early model thing. Even my base wagon has the "extended" wood trim...looks like all '86s did tho. Blaze? Yours?
      '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Here's one in Red...wish I could buy it for my wagon.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1979-...5100QQtcZphoto
        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Mine is extended wood too. OOHHH wait a minute!!! I might have a dark blue one at my parent's place that I took from my old 84 Cop parts car! Let me find out and get back to you on that man.

Comment

I'll look and see if I have one tonight.
            Owner of the only known 5 speed box wagon with a lift kit.
            AKA, Herkimer the Hillbilly SUV.

Axle codes
            Open/Lock/Ratio #
            -----------------------
            G / H / 2.26
            B / C / 2.47
            8 / M / 2.73
            7 / - / 3.07
            Y / Z / 3.08
            4 / D / 3.42
            F / R / 3.45
            5 / E / 3.27
            6 / W / 3.73
            2 / K / 3.55
            A / - / 3.63
            J / - / 3.85

Comment

what you have pictured off of ebay is what i need only in dark blue. or i need to know where to get paint to exactly match the blue interior . of course it would not be bad to know where the paint is anyhow since these cars arn't getting any more numerous.

Comment

There is no exact match that I'm aware of.
                '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

is there anyting reeeeeaaaaly close?:usf:

Comment

the pic in my sig has a pic of the dash, but i dont think its what you want
                    Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

i have a nice one but shipping would probably ruin it.......the speaker grilles arent cracked but brittle.........will be available for a donation at scottfest

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

allthough i do need the top dash mat as well. the part that i need is the one that surounds the guage cluster.it is the one that is usually wood trim. mine is like the one on the ebay link above exept the colored part is blue. i don't mind doing a paint job on it if i can find a dark blue paint real close to the blue of the interior of the car.all the ones at the bone yards here eather have the wood trin that extends past these panels or they are a different color.

Comment

Working...
                        X