Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooooool.(DUW!!)

Still didnt change hoods?

Slacker. Looks good tho. But you really need to change the damn hood and get inner headlights. You are not the CV Thunderbolt, lol...
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

i like
      Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

I like it with no high beams lol. Gives it a thunderbolt look. And the hood will get changed when I get some help. The bumpers will get changed when its not 0* outside and the headlights will go in that day too. I never use high beams, so...I'm in no hurry. Maybe I'll get some screens or something instead of installing the high beams.

Comment

run ducting from the holes to your airbox

Comment

cool change the hood lol

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

DUDE!

leave the hood like it is! I bet you could rig some ducting and make yourself a ghetto funtional scoops there, it looks like it could be too easy... I dont mind the way it looks with the hood like that. I kinda like it call me :coocoo:
              Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
              'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
              sigpic
              85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

i like that too.

and Ford LTD Thunderbolt(i now own the patent on that name, bwhahahaah) has a nice ring to it,lol :coocoo:

Comment

I also kina like the hood like that but I'm an :asshat:
                  Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Don't see too many tudors. Looks good. I think you should change the hood too, but do what you want.

Tom

Comment

Working...
                    X