New pics of the LSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New pics of the LSE

My dad washed and waxed his GM today. I thought I would snap a few pics. I adjusted the ride height sensor to give it alittle rake to it. I am getting him some nice lone stainless steel exhaust tips for fathers day. Then he will get the resonators cut off and have the full effect of the magnaflows.
    Yes the front bumper cover have been through some hell. A fucking ROCK went through the thing. So if anyone has a lead on a cheap 03-05 GM bumper cover that would be great.

2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Niiiiice.
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Whoops I forgot the pic of the interior.

Comment

Stop it I'm jealous
        Nick
        88 Colony Park LS
        G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
        Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Nice car.

Here, Power99 is some crappy "urban" hip-hop station.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Really? It is a oldies station here.lol

Comment

That front end is fucking hot!!!!
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

!NOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHH,FUUUUUUCK,DAAAAAA AAMMMMNNN,! I want one of these !WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!.

ATT, SNIPER 308.MANG FROM THE DARK SIDE.
                MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

New Stuff?!?!?!

Ok here are some dark pics. Got too dark after pops was done washing the lse. We have done a couple of things since last time. I will get some good daytime pic tomorrow as the flash on my camera focus' way too much on one spot so I can't get any good wide views. Anyway consider these teasers.lol

Were not trying to be ricers with the red but that is the color the disk brake quiet came in. We are going to get some caliper paint and paint the calipers black.

Whenever I turned off the flash on my camera it made them blurry so bare with me.

One thing that hasn't changed through all the years is the trunk size.lol

Comment

looking good mang

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Hmm, a challenge. Let's see if I can fit more into a box trunk.
                      Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

I can't fit 4 tires in my trunk....then again they are 255....and I have a full spare so I guess I can get 4 in, just not 4 and the spare lol

Comment

Originally posted by Paul229
                          Hmm, a challenge. Let's see if I can fit more into a box trunk.
                          Not a problem, at least with my car - at least 5-6" deep layer of junk on the bottom of the trunk, 4 fullsize wheels (2 of them in the 255 width), fullsize spare, my backpack with the laptop, and still had plenty of space left. Gotta know how to arrange them though

Zack, that car looks awesome! Those Bullitt rims are 17", right?

Comment

Yep they are 17's. We put 235/55 pirelli p zero tires on it. It rained so pics will come when he washes it again. Fucking rain.

Comment

Very Waesome Mang but wait untill you see my "M" Panther !je je je je jeeeeeee!

ATT, SNIPER 308.PROUD OWNER OF ??????????
                              MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Working...
                              X