Even COOOOOOOLER!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even COOOOOOOLER!!!

The car I just bought off of ebay. I didnt realize it was going to come out to almost $600 with the fees and tax and shit. Oh well, I'll just not eat for a month or so. :coocoo:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

Edit: Oh yeah by the way, I have THIS to go with it!

Ramen is ur friend.

Cool car.
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

:slug:
      Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

ya big dummy.

I hope your debt that your were complaining about before is paid off. Any more whining about money out of you and you'll get an intarweb bitch slap
        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
        sigpic
        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Um, congradulations. ( )

Do the bricks come with it? Sorry dude, but that looks pretty rough. I hope you've got the skilz.
          Supercharged '03 Mercury Marauder - SOLD

Comment

Thats an awesome car man, good luck with it. That car has a Fireball V8, also known as a nailhead. Look it up on the net, they got a lot of info on old cars on teh net.
            Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
            Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Here's my advice.... get it running good, brakes working and everything. Fix the floors and rat rod it. Just make it a budget runner. You will not do a concours restoration or a resto-mod on that car. You are a college student (right?), us college students don't have that kinda money.

Comment

Originally posted by Ifixyawata
                Here's my advice.... get it running good, brakes working and everything. Fix the floors and rat rod it. Just make it a budget runner. You will not do a concours restoration or a resto-mod on that car. You are a college student (right?), us college students don't have that kinda money.
                Thats pretty much what my plans were. lol. Except I want real paint, not just flat black. Tho, flat black will be okay for a while. I'm thinking sea foam green and white outside. And I wanna keep the stock engine and just cruise it. Till I get a real job and some decent spare change.

Comment

Quiz time...anyone know WHY it's got the nickname "nailhead"?
                  '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                  '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

nope, i dont apply my automotive knowledge that far back nor, am i into GMs that much, lol ...enlighten us!

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                    1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                    1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                    2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                    2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Congrats and good luck on the restoration.

Keep us posted.
                      The 2003 Marauder 300A F.I.T #003
                      The 1998 P71 Jinbei. SOLD!
                      The 2001 P71 (Flying Snow).

Comment

The nickname "nailhead" comes from the small size of the intake and exhaust valves (1.750 inch intake & 1.250 inch exhaust valve) It should also be noted that Buick was the first company to build a V8 with vertical valves.
                        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Great buy, I might be able to grab some misc shit thats missing on your car and snag it off of a couple that are sitting at an abandoned house near me. I love most every car from the 20's to the early 60's. Then muscle cars only until 73 when they took a shit. Best car eVar 1950 buick! nuff said but yours is sweet as well. Im toying with the idea of selling the vic and getting my dads cousins 37 olds 2dr. Congrats cogs :banana:
                          Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Cool! Got pics of the cars near you?? My car is mostly complete, but I will need some parts. How far are you from Chicago?

Comment

Bout 3hrs. Its been a while since Ive been to that place, there are 2 55-57 buick specials sittin there along with a 57 chevy, 2 novas, a cutlass and other cars.
                              Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Working...
                              X