Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just went to the Pick 'N Pull

& found a red 91 BB LMK7!

Body: Mirror knocked off almost, scrap down the rear quater, like a newer car rubbed off on it. Headlights yellowed, but not the parking light and the ds cornering lamp. Some knuckle head busted the outer lense on it, becaust the body around it is great. Rear bumper had a slight dent, so I didn't take it. wheel well trim wasn't perfect, but one, which I don't need. Front clip wasn't that bad, but not worth it to me. All the bbs wheels were in great shape, but dirty as sin. Only one rear brake light wasn't scratch to shit or cracked by a scavenger. It was the only one I NEEDED. Well mine had a crack that looked lick it was made from a ballpean hammer.

Mechanical: 5.0 HO removed by the Salvage Yard.

Interior: No Doorpanels, because they were mint and they're mine now. They're slightly lighter grey than mine, but they're mint! The rearveiw cord was ripped out. Which had a led, or camera & Hi Lo switch on it. It has the factory ford cd changer with wired remote.

I didn't get the G20's fuel injector. That was my main reason. Some one took all the fuel rails for the nissan sr20 engines. I'm still happy ass hell.

I kinda want to go back and get the upper bumper trim, it's red ofcours but not a scratch/pit/dent in them.

BTW I saw many boxes that mad me shed teers and one of them was a tudor cv.

It's been a long day... can you tell me what car you're talking about?
    2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
    1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
    1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Haha, sorry. It's been a long day for me too.

Lincoln Mark 7

I hate "da citAy"

Comment

What do you mean by "BB" then?
        2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.

Comment

Sounds cool. I think the BB stands for a Bill Blass edition, but I may be wrong as I don't really know those cars.
          2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Makes sense. I'm not familiar with them. At all.

Comment

You have a G20, with an SR20.

Im jealous.

I should have never sold my nx2k.
              -Matt
              1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

g20's are cool.......i work on one along with his mark 7's

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

G20's are all right. Nissan 2.0s in general last fo eva. The leather interior is the cheapest most thin I've ever seen. It's got over 246xxx miles so it's got atleast 200xxx left in it. I'm going to sell it. I bought it from a retired friend of mine. He's moveing to illinois and doesn't want bring it. He basically gave me the car. $100 and help him move. I also got a lawnmower hehe.

That's the only problem with the car. It has a complete tune up, new fuelpump, newer tires with %95 tread. I'm going to sell it for atleast 1G when I plug in a fuel injector and give it a detailing. Parts for these cars are high as hell. Otherwise it'd make a great DD.

Comment

Finally a G20 at the yard, I got the glass headlights and that was it. I got my fuel rail and wiper motor from some newer Altimas. Parts for G20's are supose to be expensive, but not at the yard. The only parts were the headlamps 25 a peice. I can sell them for more though.

Damn, so many boxes at the yard they're catagorizing the good parts, along with the jeeps. So they're not a complete loss. Thankyou car gods.

Tom, the tudor didn't have vent windows either.

Comment

sweet score!!! did you see any older boxes with the stainless seat trim with power seats???? if so Ill pay you for those if you can nab em.
                      Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                      sigpic
                      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Honestly, I live 30-40 minutes away, but I'm sure I'll be going back within 3-4 weeks. Also I wasn't paying too close attention since I don't own a box anymore(for now) I'll keep you in mind. If I forget give me a PM or something. I'd be glad to help out. I have fun at the yard. I feel like I'm saving lives.

Comment

hey what part of missouri is that in i live in northwest missouri about 60 miles north of kc how far is that away from me. i need to find some parts for my mark vi

Comment

I'm real close to St. Louis. I haven't seen a VI in the yard yet.

Comment

its mainly just interior that im lookin for though so it doenst have to be a mark vi

just has to be early 80's model of a lincoln

Comment

Working...
                              X