How-deee gang-sta!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How-deee gang-sta!

Hey, you know me, you love or hate me, I'm posting here now.

What up?

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let people have guns ...why should we let them have ideas?"

--Joseph Stalin

"That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It's our job to see that it stays there."

-George Orwell

And Shepherds we shall be, for thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand, our feet may swiftly carry out thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

so who are you??? fame on other forums doesnt mean much elsewhere you know :p
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

All hail the color mod.
      -Michael

Comment

Welcome!
        Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Those who do not know me, shall be educated........ :evil:

To the rest of you, thanks for the welcome

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let people have guns ...why should we let them have ideas?"

--Joseph Stalin

"That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It's our job to see that it stays there."

-George Orwell

And Shepherds we shall be, for thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand, our feet may swiftly carry out thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

Comment

Ya who are you? You have a panther or what?
            2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Panther? Pfffffffffffft Why the hell would I own one of those shitboxes? You'd think I was here for the cars or something

--Joseph Stalin

-George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by TDSP
                Panther? Pfffffffffffft Why the hell would I own one of those shitboxes? You'd think I was here for the cars or something
                bAN HIM!!!

Comment

Hey Doug...
                  '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                  '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Oh great, another one of THOSE people.....

:p

Welcome!
                    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Welcome Mang
                      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by grandpaslincoln
                        Oh great, another one of THOSE people.....
                        What kinda "people" are you refering too here????
                        2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

People like YOU.
                          '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Me? Be a bit Crazy? Never!

Thanks for the welcomes guys

--Joseph Stalin

-George Orwell

Comment

Whatcha doin' over here, Willis?

Comment

Working...
                              X