Endlink length?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Endlink length?

Anyone know the endlink size on the front of my 87 CV? I have some that were for my 92's rear bar, they are 8" in length. Do you think that would work on the front of my 87? Its at the shop right now so I can't go measure them.

Endlink style on a 92 should be totally different. If I'm not mistaken, those should attach to the spindle. The endlinks on a box attach to the lower control arms.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73
      Endlink style on a 92 should be totally different. If I'm not mistaken, those should attach to the spindle. The endlinks on a box attach to the lower control arms.
      On a 92+ the rear bar mounts to the axle with bushings then connects to the frame with regular end links. Gimmie a minute i will go measure the ones off the 85s front.
      http://secondhandracing.com/Home.aspx
      http://secondhandradio.com/

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=5634

Comment

Oh I totally misread that. I was thinking he was trying to use front links from a 92 on the 87. My bad.
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Stopped by the garage today. They are the same length but the sleeve(?) is about 2" longer on the ones I have. I just bought some TRW front links. They have pretty red bushings LOL

Comment

I used ES poly endlinks from Vatozone.

Comment

Working...
            X