Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lincolnmania
    somebody wanna wake me up next week lol
    I`ll call u up in the morning & plz bring the bottom strip I left at your place to the meet & we need to look at my inlaws windstar...............
    2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
    85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
    07 JCL 250 A Scooter
    79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

12 hrs to go for the meet at 1:00 pm................
      07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Have fun Cable Guy, and take plenty of pics and Beavis movies. I only have 8 hours to go here at work. Sorry I got stuck here for 16 hours tonight, but I had to help my coworker out to go to NC to see his sick mother. Hopefully I'll meet up with you before the snow hits.

I'm hoping I'm not too tired at 1pm when I get out, so I can put my engine in the Fairlane.
        1966 Ford Fairlane 500XL - 521 Stroker/4-speed
        1997 Ford F250XLT Heavy Duty - 460/E4OD
        2008 Ford Crown Victoria LX

Comment

All in all, had a pretty good time! I did bring my folks' Mark VIII, but at least I had twice as many cams as all the other 4.6s!:nana2: And Regis only embarassed us once! Seems that he opened a door that was clearly marked "alarm will sound if door is opened".

Gotta say it was nice to see Regis, Jeremy, and Scott again, and nice to meet some new folks! OP, sorry you couldn't make it...sure was looking forward to seeing the Fairlane! Maybe next year?

Well, Gabe probably took some better pics than I did (my digital camera is an old POS, much like me), but here are the two that I DID take...

Pat

Comment

Pics look good, Pat. Nice seeing you again too, hopefully it won't be another 2 years before we meet again! lol Nice seeing all you other guys again too!
            '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
            '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

just putting the link to my pics in the right section
              Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
              302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
              k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by PatsPOS
                All in all, had a pretty good time! I did bring my folks' Mark VIII, but at least I had twice as many cams as all the other 4.6s!:nana2: And Regis only embarassed us once! Seems that he opened a door that was clearly marked "alarm will sound if door is opened".

Gotta say it was nice to see Regis, Jeremy, and Scott again, and nice to meet some new folks! OP, sorry you couldn't make it...sure was looking forward to seeing the Fairlane! Maybe next year?

Well, Gabe probably took some better pics than I did (my digital camera is an old POS, much like me), but here are the two that I DID take...

Pat
                LMAO Pat
                07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Originally posted by PatFromJersey
                  Have fun Cable Guy, and take plenty of pics and Beavis movies. I only have 8 hours to go here at work. Sorry I got stuck here for 16 hours tonight, but I had to help my coworker out to go to NC to see his sick mother. Hopefully I'll meet up with you before the snow hits.

I'm hoping I'm not too tired at 1pm when I get out, so I can put my engine in the Fairlane.
                  Pat I miss u mang & I`m drunk over at Sal after work today & Rachel going to kill me.........
                  07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

haha....I hope she didn't beat you silly! I'm glad you guys had a great time. When I got out of work Saturday, I stayed awake long enough to drop my engine in and then slept like a baby. I was up for a long time, and it was busy at work.
                    1966 Ford Fairlane 500XL - 521 Stroker/4-speed
                    1997 Ford F250XLT Heavy Duty - 460/E4OD
                    2008 Ford Crown Victoria LX

Comment

Hey guys I`m sorry for not being online as of late but I want to thx u all for coming out to my meet & Sal`s party also & it was great as always thx mang`s...........
                      07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Working...
                      X