• Rizzo
    replied
    No it wouldn't...

It would be sad...very sad...

Leave a comment:

• torquelover
    replied
    Originally posted by AKA_Rizzo View Post
    Whats even better is i can play the full MP3 thru my phone<>Car stereo.

Would be neat to see you driving around synching your P71 to the MP3...

Leave a comment:

• Rizzo
    replied
    Whats even better is i can play the full MP3 thru my phone<>Car stereo.

Leave a comment:

• torquelover
    replied
    http://kiwi6.com/file?id=b83ps56r

All the audio from your video.

Here's the cut MP3 message tone

http://kiwi6.com/file?id=569c5mi8
    That's awesome, lol. Way better than Dancing Queen I say. Hold onto that. It's the original fury of the POS immortalized.

Leave a comment:

• Rizzo
    replied
    Kiwi6 shut down on December 31, 2022. All user data was permanently deleted and can no longer be recovered.

All the audio from your video.

Here's the cut MP3 message tone

Kiwi6 shut down on December 31, 2022. All user data was permanently deleted and can no longer be recovered.

Leave a comment:

• torquelover
    replied
    Originally posted by 1987cp View Post

Rizzo told me that in addition to having the erstwhile "POS" as one of his desktop backgrounds (not that weird; I did the same thing when I first learned about the car), he made a short MP3 out of the Lower Wacker Drive video and uses it to alert him to text messages.
    Ah, so it's not Dancing Queen? I'd like to hear this ring tone someday.

Leave a comment:

• 1987cp
    replied
    Go head mike...Tell them about my ringtone..ugha

Rizzo told me that in addition to having the erstwhile "POS" as one of his desktop backgrounds (not that weird; I did the same thing when I first learned about the car), he made a short MP3 out of the Lower Wacker Drive video and uses it to alert him to text messages.

He's going to beat me with an H-beam connecting rod for removing the Rumblemasters.

Oh, and BTW: It really likes the 500cfm carbruletor!!!

Leave a comment:

• murphmobile2
    replied
    Thanks Rizzo... lol.

Leave a comment:

• Mangjura
    replied
    Well that air strip is down in Robinson Illinois its about a 5 hour drive. I need to find a bigger one so I can actually see just how fast she is !

That runway is actually 5109 ft then there's a lot of lights & a field so I had to stop short. But I did get her up to 110 mph.
    Last edited by Mangjura; 01-22-2009, 01:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• torquelover
    replied
    Originally posted by Mangjura View Post
    Why was the air on ?
    Hopefully next time we meet up you''l be feeling a lot better & actually really want me to show you what shes got
    The air was on with the defroster, lol. We need to meet up at that airstrip you told me about!

Leave a comment:

• Mangjura
    replied
    Yea first meet just to show off my baby !!!!! Second member I've met. !!!!!!! That's funny as hell that the AC was on dude it was about 10 degrees out there ! Why was the air on ?
    Hopefully next time we meet up you''l be feeling a lot better & actually really want me to show you what shes got

It was great meeting you Greg. hopefully I'll be able to meet up with some more of you guys some time soon.

Leave a comment:

• torquelover
    replied

Damn Rizzo, you can cut a rug like noone else! When did you cut your hair?

I'm glad Mangura was able to meet up for a few minutes. Kinda corrects the GMN space/time continuum you MI sissies messed up with the Ann Arbor meet :smirk:

Dual VVT powah, yo!

Leave a comment:

• Rizzo
    replied
    + 1 on Subies being an ok car...Wife has a 1999 Forester. Halfshafts take an hour to swap.

Murphmobile...Thought you'd like to know...I have your original sized sig pic in my rotating desktop folder. Thanks mang

Hijack over.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X