No announcement yet.

Scottfest 2K5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

depends on what my schedule looks like, but I'm in unless something comes up.

Comment

Originally posted by grand_marquis_gt
      Damn I wish there was a military base closeby...I could get you cheapo lodging

Yes mark, hope ya can arrive!
      Willow Grove Naval Air Station
      1174 Tinker Street
      Willow Grove, PA 190905354
      "All of this is assuming that everything else in the system is stock and well maintained."
      - © John "OldSchool" Dancy
      All rights reserved.The Lincoln Mark VII Club

Comment

Is it too late to say I'm coming? Because if not, I'll definitely be there. I've read tons of posts here and actually seeing other boxes would be awesome.

1987 Mercury Grand Marquis
        5.0L V8

Performance Mod Status: Planning Phase
        Interior Mod Status: Planning Phase

Comment

Never too late!!
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Never too late!!
            And never too boxy!

"All of this is assuming that everything else in the system is stock and well maintained."

Comment

it's not too late...........the more the merrier!..............too late would be july 19th lol
              scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by oldschool1
                Never too late!!
                And never too boxy!

Man Jon... that picture is gonna haunt me.

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06 (you will be missed)

Comment

I'm so excited about this meet (It'll be my first)! I've gotta get to work polishing up the Merk...

1987 Mercury Grand Marquis
                  5.0L V8

Performance Mod Status: Planning Phase
                  Interior Mod Status: Planning Phase

Comment

I'll be there!!!!

You can count me in - I live like 20 mins away
                    I really hope I can have the cars body work done in time otherwise my car will be the shittiest there - the header panel is all taped!!!! - and one of my headlights is pointing almost straight down

I'm getting an estimate on the paint job tomorrow. I hope it's not too much otherwise I'll have to resort to finding a tech school in the area that can do it for me - which I haven't found one yet. I called Berks Tech and asked the receptionist if they could do it - she told me only students may have their personal vehicles painted there. I asked her who else I can call and she said try a body shop. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GIRL SMOKING???? I mean - a BODY SHOP could paint my car?????? I'm just calling tech schools for fun right? Dumbass.. Anyway

oh yeah back to the point ---- I'll be THERE and I hope alot of people show up = I saw some of the pics of gm net cars and alot of you have done VERY nice things with your cars. I'd really like to see them in person.

Would be great to all take a day trip to a wrecking yard too - they have some pretty good ones in our area. Ahhhhhh it's going to be a blast. I can't wait!!!!
                    Moooove Bitch Get out DA WAY!

Comment

Guys and gals ...

Two cars make a meet.

If there's two or two hundred and two, we're going to hang out with Scott and and eat and drink and be merry. Weather your car is detailed to the nines or a $250.00-across-state-lines-special, we're going to party.

Tons of people will ~say~ they're gonna make it and others will ~be there~ and have a blast. Those that don't show will say, "Aw Man! Look at those pictures! You all had a freaking BLAST! Do it again Scott! I PROMISE I'll make it ths time!!"

By that time, he'll be unconscience on the sofa in his front yard and digesting like 15 hambergers and hot dogs and a bottle of Jack Daniels with a blonde running her fingers through his hair wondering if he's still alive or not.

Lastly, yes LincolnMania ... that picture taken in almost complete darkness of your winter white legs, will haunt you forever

Comment

Yeah, and I STILL CANT MAKE IT to my own event... :nonono:
                        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Look les and lessl ikely that I will be able to attend. The house did not sell this month, and it was to pay for the trip. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
                          2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

Provided I have the money I'll be going, as of now I'm broke off my ass.

"If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent Texas and live in Hell."
                            -Gen. Philip Henry Sheridan

Comment

Yeah I'm the same a little short on money now, but provided I get some paint and money to get there, I'll try my best to be there. I would think that a good event might be a burn out contest. I would love to drive through town in a parade of over 50 boxs.

Comment

Originally posted by texasvic
                                Let me get through this semester then I'll have a better idea if I can make it.
                                I`m going to try to make it Scott & thx for coming to Carlisle it was great meeting you there.........

Comment

Working...
                                X