Site upgrade is functional - Please check your settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site upgrade is functional - Please check your settings

Please go through your user settings (click your username up top and then click "User Settings"). I had to check "Show Signatures" to see people's signatures. Check your user privacy settings too. Verify that your settings are as you want them.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Hi,
    No problem finding the show signature box. I did not find the actual signature though. Am I being blind or where is it found for editing?
    03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
    02 SL500 Silver Arrow
    08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
    12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Is there somewhere I can get rid of, or move the location of the sidebar boxes when looking at the forum page?
      Specifically the; Welcome to Vbulletin, Latest Topics,Recent Blog Posts, Tag Cloud, Trending

Comment

To view/edit your own signature, click the "Edit Signature" link two lines below "Show Signatures"

As for the sidebar, I removed it. Seems kinda useless for us. Much cleaner without it.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Thanks, looks much better. And the banner/header is showing properly now, in the event that was related to the sidebar space being used.

Comment

Nah, I totally changed the code displaying the banner images. Using tables now to force the horizontals to stay together.

Comment

I went to "user settings" and tried to change things, but it won't let me unless I change my birthday! There is no box to click to do this! WagonMan
              89 Colony Park
              90 Colony Park
              70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by WagonMan View Post
                I went to "user settings" and tried to change things, but it won't let me unless I change my birthday! There is no box to click to do this! WagonMan
                Disabled the birth date requirement since we probably have several users that have not entered that data for privacy concerns.

Comment

Site looks great, the amount of info is preserved. Thank you gentleman, maybe there can be a donate thread to help out

1978 Grand Marquis 460 2door "Blue Bomber"

1987 LTD Crown Vic Canadian Tow Package 351w aka the "MI Mountie"

1989 Colony Park ....Marge still lives!

1979 Marquis creamy goodness

Comment

Perhaps all the fellows doing the work would prefer a doughnut thread?
                    03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
                    02 SL500 Silver Arrow
                    08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
                    12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

This is a low priority thing.
                      Is there a way to be placed at the last post of a thread as opposed to the first post?
                      Right now I am manually changing the page number at the top of the thread.
                      02 SL500 Silver Arrow

Comment

Originally posted by jaywish View Post
                        This is a low priority thing.
                        Is there a way to be placed at the last post of a thread as opposed to the first post?
                        Right now I am manually changing the page number at the top of the thread.
                        There's a little round button left of the thread name to go to the first unread post and a squared button to the right to take you to the last post. Like there was on the old site.
                        Obviously the "first unread post" button isn't there if theres no unread posts.

Use the "todays posts" button on the top of the (home) page and you'll see a similar page that was the old home page. Functionally very similar.
                        1985 Mercury Grand Marquis LS, "Maisa"
                        1995 Chevrolet Caprice Classic STW, "Sally"

Comment

Yeah... use "New Tpoics". To go to the actual last post use the >> icon on the right under the person's name next to the time stamp. The icon on the left next to the thread title takes you to the first new post.

Comment

Just noticed that location information is not showing up under the poster name.

Comment

Another minor thing.

I tried to change the User Title but I could not get it to update.
                              02 SL500 Silver Arrow

Comment

Working...
                              X