Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here

Hello i am Jan from the Netherlands and i am new here

I bought 2 months ago this 1994 grand marquis, and want to introduce myself here. Hope to learn more about my car here

Hello Jan!

You will find the people here nice and informative. WELCOME and best of luck with your car!! By the way, I have a 1993 Grand Marquis.
    What I Own: 1993 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
    What I Help Maintain: 1996 CV / 1988 CV / 1988 Tempo

Comment

Aeros are very nice cars. Is it an LS or a GS? I don't know if ford used those class designators in Europe. Does it have dual exhaust?
      03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
      02 SL500 Silver Arrow
      08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
      12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Hello fellow european! Hope you'll like it here.
        1985 Mercury Grand Marquis LS, "Maisa"
        1995 Chevrolet Caprice Classic STW, "Sally"

Comment

Welcome. Wheels and tires look great.
          1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
          1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
          Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
          Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Thnx everyone already feels very good and welcoming here

jaywish it is a LS and has true duals and very quiet.... Yet

Tiggie thnx the rims were silver didn't like that

Comment

Nice. Likely a sport!. Does it have self leveling rear air spring suspension? Also limited slip rear?
              03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
              02 SL500 Silver Arrow
              08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
              12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Yeah it has self leveling air sping suspension, and limited slip rear indeed.

Comment

I had a 93 setup like that. I loved that car.

If you are going to hang around here you might want to use the signature function so the ride details are available to those who read future posts. Fill out some of the profile so your location shows .
                  02 SL500 Silver Arrow

Comment

Thnx i will do that

Comment

Welcome!

That car looks like it is in good shape based on the picture in the first post.
                      Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
                      ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
                      ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
                      ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

VicCrownVic thnx, has a couple of spots that needs attention.

And behind the rear bumper and passenger rocker panel needs new sheet metal, but other than that it looks good.

Comment

Comment

Welcome to the forum Jan.

Looking very nice.

~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Welcome! Very nice Aero

Comment

Working...
                              X