Stopping back by to say hello.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stopping back by to say hello.

Sooo... No I'm not back in the panther game... Although I miss the last one I had. I just was scrolling FB and seen an old gem I recognized from this here forum and it made me think of everyone on here. Wanted to stop in and see how my o.g. panther heads were doing. It took me 4 out of my 5 tries to remember my password but even 12 years later my system still works.

How's everyone been. I'm still trucking, albeit locally now. I own a Toyota Tacoma and Isuzu Rodeo currently. My wife ( new one since we last spoke... last one... well we won't go there...) rides around I'm her Saab 9-3.

Hope everyone is doing well.
    2000 Grand Marquis LS: Back in the Panther Life Again.

Welcome back.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Welcome back! It's never too late to pick up another panther!

'78 LTD | '87 Grand Marquis | '89 Crown Vic (RIP) | '91 Grand Marquis (RIP) | '94 Town Car (RIP) | '97 Town Car (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by slack View Post
        Welcome back! It's never too late to pick up another panther!
        ..It's just much more expensive now.
        1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
        1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Trust me... It's not like I haven't thought about it. But ^^^ is right. I have only seen vastly overpriced specimens or the ones that are reasonably priced tend to be clapped out former hoopties. Plus... For the last few cars I've been on a truck kick... Hence the Taco and Rodeo. Tried to convince my wife to buy a decent late model Town Car before we got her Saab... She wasn't having it.
          2000 Grand Marquis LS: Back in the Panther Life Again.

Comment

Working...
          X