90 cv from philly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 cv from philly

Hi, my name's John, I'm from Philly and I got myself a 90 Crown Vic with a 5.0. Plannin on doin a HO conversion and doin some police upgrades.
    90 CV (R.I.P.)
    86 CV (R.I.P.)
    86 Mustang GT- on hold
    84 LTD LX: new project

Welcome!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
    1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

welcome! newb here myself! planning on making my wagon a unique tow vehicle...

1986 Ford Contry Squire: HO engine swap, 3G alternator, 3.73 gears, rear air springs, Class III 8000 lb hitch... potential tow rig for my Blazer trail toy??

Comment

to GMN! Enjoy your stay. We need some pics

Comment

sweet p72 john and welcome to gmn

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Nice nighttime pic! Must see daytime pics!
              2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Night time pics must be a P72 thing...

Comment

Welcome, I have night-time pics too but only b/c I have lighting done.
                  sigpic[LIST][*]99 Crown Vic Police Interceptor aka The Cruiser
                  [*]87 Chevy 20 Van 350TBI
                  [*]94 Mercury Grand Marquis aka Babyblue RIP
                  [*]83 Chrysler New Yorker 5th Ave 318 V8

Comment

this isnt really a p72 its a reg civilian p74 with some police package stuff on it. here are some pics:

the original color with the brown top

when it was primered still with the brown top

now its black with a painted black top (ill get some better daytime pics of the black soon enough)

heres a pic of my rear deck brake lights
                    Last edited by johnny rambo; 04-23-2008, 01:00 AM.
                    90 CV (R.I.P.)
                    86 CV (R.I.P.)
                    86 Mustang GT- on hold

Comment

to GMN, nice Vic. If you really want to make it look like a P72 you'll have to get rid of the vinyl top, get police springs, and dual exhaust. I can't wait to see what you have planned for it.
                      88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                      Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

totally great mods, man, anything special planned for the near future?
                        Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

welcome to gmn!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

As of right now I have the dual exhaust on except for the tailpipes cause I gotta take it to work to drop the axle. The springs I have on there are variable rates for a County Squire so the rear is lifted a little higher. What I have planned right now is a HO conversion with Mass Air and a 70mm throttle body. I have headers from Flowtech but I need the flanges from Mustang Cats. I'm also lookin for a PI rear sway bar and lower control arms and a 140 mph speedometer to top it off.
                            90 CV (R.I.P.)
                            86 CV (R.I.P.)
                            86 Mustang GT- on hold

Comment

Don't need to drop the axle to do tails, and you can drop the axle with the tailpipes in place.
                              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
                              X