Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Panther Owner Here

Hello Everyone at GMN!!

I am a very proud owner of a New 1985 Ford Crown Victoria LTD. Not new of course because of the age but looks just as good as new. Only 40,000 original miles on it when I bought it 3 weeks ago and now almost 41,000.

Original everything I got it off of an older man that was collecting them and wife made him get rid of it so bought it off of him at a great deal I think. I have lots of ideas going through my head about what I want to do to this car that I almost don't work anymore. I just sit at work at the computer looking for things I can do to it and make it more powerful and sporty looking. I've uploaded the pics I have of it on here and cardomain as well if you can't see them on here.

The only thing I've done so far since I got it was last night replaced the rear 6x9's with my new rockford fosgates sounds better but I have to replace that original stereo and the wiring to. Any help on how to change the front speakers and stereo would be a great help and also good place to look for sporty wheels because I dont really want those 24" chrome ones. I just don't think it would do this box the right justice it needs. Thanks again for having me and am looking forward to great reads and posts within the time I'm here which I plan to be a very long time.

So my list begins with:

1. Audio (my wife is main driver right now and doesnt like it so have to do what I can to convert her)

2. Tint

3. Wheels

4. Better gas mileage lol

5. More power (forget about gas mileage)
    Last edited by Mornin; 06-19-2008, 03:39 PM.

to GMN!

What kinda wheels you after? There are LOTS to choose from.
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Hi and welcome.
      -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
        Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
          X