Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RustyRodder View Post
    welcome, New Yorker~
    Why Thank You Rusty. I see you're not too far from me. Let me ask you something, How's the economy doing up there? It's real slow here in Dutchess County.
    FORGET WHAT THEY SAY - WATCH WHAT THEY DO

Comment

Well welcome right back atcha. Before my Vic I had a '89 mustang and a '79 camaro. And at first when I go mine I was going to put the drive train into the mustang, but then decided the Vic was better off than the mustang. So it was develop the drive train a little until I can find a more attractive body to put it in. But I have a wife and four kids and I need the room, and I am telling you what you haven't lived until you have spun donuts in a mall parking lot, with six pre-adolescent girls giggling, well like school girls in the back. In a velvet glove world it's a sledgehammer, I like that. So I understand were your coming from when you say the big Fords get in your blood.
      Last edited by Lazerbeans; 12-14-2009, 01:54 PM.
      Internal combustion of all types is a mechanical symphony, but it is the primordial roar of a V-8 that stirs a man's savage soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerbeans View Post
        Well welcome right back atcha. Before my Vic I had a '89 mustang and a '79 camaro. And at first when I go mine I was going to put the drive train into the mustang, but then decided the Vic was better off than the mustang. So it was develop the drive train a little until I can find a more attractive body to put it in. But I have a wife and four kids and I need the room, and I am telling you what you haven't lived until you have spun donuts in a mall parking lot, with six pre-adolescent girls giggling, well like school girls in the back. In a velvet glove world it's a sledgehammer, I like that. So I understand were your coming from when you say the big Fords get in your blood.

Yeah Buddy.....Big Ford....Kids in the back....Full tank of gas......It don't get any better than that. Drive it like ya stole it I always say. :woot:

I too am married. My daughter is 26 and son is 16 now but when they were small I would the same thing....Peel out, smokin' them dogs. My son loved it...Still does. Daughter, not so much. She thought I was stupid. Now....it's my 7 year old granddaughter's turn. YEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAW!

But hey....be careful with the little ones in back. Know what I mean.

Comment

I always do. Fun is fun but if I got my kids or someone's else's kids hurt because I was acting up, it would ruin my life I would never forgive myself. It one thing to hurt yourself acting like an a$$, but its another hurting someone else. [/I]
          Internal combustion of all types is a mechanical symphony, but it is the primordial roar of a V-8 that stirs a man's savage soul.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFordMan View Post
            Thank You. And it's good to be here too zoomie. I see you're waaaaaay up in New York. How cold was it there last night? It got down to 14 here. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I'm too old for this cold crap nowadays.
            I need a palm tree or two, a beach, gilrs in bikinis and an ice cold Sammy right about now.
            too cold yep vacation with palms and kinis and alckeoohaul sound snice lol
            89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerbeans View Post
              I always do. Fun is fun but if I got my kids or someone's else's kids hurt because I was acting up, it would ruin my life I would never forgive myself. It one thing to hurt yourself acting like an a$$, but its another hurting someone else. [/I]

Good Man!

Comment

Originally posted by zoomie View Post
                too cold yep vacation with palms and kinis and alckeoohaul sound snice lol

Yes It Do. :beach:

Comment

Originally posted by BigFordMan View Post
                  Why Thank You Rusty. I see you're not too far from me. Let me ask you something, How's the economy doing up there? It's real slow here in Dutchess County.
                  its improving a bit up here- Im lucky enought to still have my parttime job, and I picked up one at school. keeps gas in the tank, the g/f happy, and the mustang modding. so I cant complain!

Comment

Working...
                  X