Gs vs Ls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gs vs Ls

I've been looking at a couple of 1996 MGMs. Price is similar. One is Gs, one is Ls. From what I've read , the Ls has some supposed upgrades. Both are supposedly in really good shape. Thought I'd fish for opinions either way. Would one be preferable to the other? Any feedback is appreciated.
    Don.
    1993 Mercury Grand Marquis 4.6L AODE[SIGPIC]sigpic

Originally posted by Donal View Post
    I've been looking at a couple of 1996 MGMs. Price is similar. One is Gs, one is Ls. From what I've read , the Ls has some supposed upgrades. Both are supposedly in really good shape. Thought I'd fish for opinions either way. Would one be preferable to the other? Any feedback is appreciated.
    Don.
    Hey there...I am Lima, OH

For the most part GS = Cloth interior, LS = leather

pretty much the same features could be gotten on both the difference is some were "standard" on the LS where as on the GS you have to pay extra as they were optional. The real difference is trim mostly interior the LS had the plusher seats (older ones)....LS = leather later, and if you wanted you could get the formal couch roof on the LS.

Comment

Whichever car has the least amount of rust. Try to take each car for a test-drive, to see if there are any running issues.
      '79 Continental Town Car
      '90 Crown Victoria LTD
      '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

GS= Base model: Lower quality cloth, leather optional, bare bones car
        LS= Top-of-the-line model: Leather, Power seats, Larger wheels, ect.

2003 Mercury Marauder 300A - Black on Black, Original Owner 70xxx miles. 1 of 470 Canadian Marauder built!
        Mods: Martyo Fender badges, JLT CAI, SS Inserts
        Click on the Marauder for more pictures and stats!

Comment

Working...
        X