Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Four Fingers up and a Thumb from the Magnolia State!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Four Fingers up and a Thumb from the Magnolia State!

HI all, I am Sarge "WV1Q" from Heidelberg, MS and I am glad to find this Site. As I just acquired a 97 Merc Grand Marq from my late mom, I look forward to modding and all the info you all provide here. I am currently parking my Roush F150 Stage pickup and using the Merc for my First Responder vehicle as it is good on gas and have enough power to get the job done. The 4.6 has been updated with the P.I. Heads and Intake along with the tune being needed for that after the stock intake broke. So now comes the mods that these cars can get! I already have installed all my radio gear and Lights, next phase is to get some rims and tires to handle the performance adders. Thanks for a website to help me with all my MGM concerns. As a Retired MD State Police and Now Firefighter/ County Emergency Coordinator it is good to be back in a familiar platform and to see the Mercury is a close running with the CVPI units I was using for many years past is a joy to drive! Many blessing and look forward to sharing lots of info.
    Sarge
    FF/EMR AL "Sarge" McDonald, WV1Q
    Heidelberg Fire & Rescue
    97 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
    sigpic

Welcome to THE best Panther forum
    '79 Continental Town Car
    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Welcome!
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
      X