Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noob with a Burgundy 1986 Mercury Grand Marquis for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noob with a Burgundy 1986 Mercury Grand Marquis for sale.

Hello Everyone,

I am a Noob and just registered Dec 2nd. I have just inherited a Burgundy 1986 Mercury Grand Marquis which I must sell. I would like to see it go to a good home and to someone who really appreciates this classic. If you are interested, I can be reached at Lionel_Durant@hotmail.com

The Car is located in new york Zip 10930 and I will be traveling to North Carolina to Zip 28387. There are numerous issues with the car but there has been a TON of work done on the car and it is in pretty good shape. I have a complete list of the work done on the care recently and it appears that you all are experts here so I hope that I can find someone who will be interested in buying this car from me.

Thanks for checking out the noob and I hope to hear from some of you soon. I will be posting in several forums regarding how to fix a few minor problems.
    Thanks
    Lionel

Welcome.Good luck!
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

How about posting photos of it (with good under shots) along with what the defects are and your asking price???

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Kick off your shoes and enjoy the ride !

Comment

Working...
        X