No announcement yet.

hello from Pennsylvania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three HUN? Maybe I had someone else's post in mind, but didn't I read the body and interior were nice???? Find a five-0 and let it rip ! I wouldn't take 300 for my "yard car" with 212K on it ! Geez Louise fella, all the signs were there. Let me also impart this wisdom, okay, even shit makes good fertilizer and is good for something.

Comment

body and interior are gorgeous. kids grandfather had it new and garaged it. he inherited it and drove it for less then a year, sold it to me for 300 because "it doesn't handle well at speed"

Comment

Originally posted by ltd88 View Post
        "it doesn't handle well at speed"
        What does that mean? haha. Welcome! What part of PA are you in? There's a few people around in PA on here. Lincolnmania included. If you're in the Philly area, I'm right across the bridge in NJ.

Comment

Welcome, its always great to have another box on the site

Comment

Originally posted by ltd88 View Post
            body and interior are gorgeous. kids grandfather had it new and garaged it. he inherited it and drove it for less then a year
            Welcome! Please find a good engine for the car and keep it on the road. You are very lucky to have one with clean body and interior! Don't let it succumb to the previous owner's abuse!

Originally posted by BuffaloRider View Post
            Welcome, its always great to have another box on the site
            RyPow
            1987 LTD Crown Victoria LX sedan - The "Sand Box" - 73K, towing package
            1987 LTD Crown Victoria LX Tutone Tudor - '96 Explorer 5.0 + 5spd swap in the works
            1985 Lincoln Town Car Cartier - previously owned by "navguy12" from thelincolnforum.net
            2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited, 102k, daily driver
            2006 Mercury Grand Marquis LS, 115k, winter beats
            1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car, 42k
            2012 F-150 5.0L 4x4, HD payload pkg (towing/hauling)
            2015 Toyota RAV4 XLE AWD (better half's)

Comment

Working...
            X