New guy from nw ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy from nw ohio

Hey everybody new guy from toledo ohio. i came across the site while searching for tips on converting a pre-86 ltd to 87+ efi, and i figured i might as well introduce myself.

On to the cars
    1985 LTD country squire
    i bought the car around august of 2013 with 108,xxx
    since then i have put mustang bbk shorties, bassani x pipe, and flowmasters with tips out the back 2.5"
    otherwise stock

november 17th the car was hit on the passenger side, and i had to hang some new panels on it.

1987 mustang gt
    bought around june 2013

85 nose, 3" fiberglass cowl hood,
    bbk Subframe connectors are welded in.
    Team z rear adjustable control arms
    Upr tubular adjustable lower control arms
    5 lug converted 95gt front spindles
    95 gt 8.8 with 4.10 gear
    Qa1 k member with tubular control arms
    Qa1 coil overs up front 14/175 springs
    lakewood 90/10 front struts
    competition engineering 3 way adjustable rear drag shocks
    Upr caster camber plates

1986 shortblock
    gt40x heads
    stock cam
    stock rockers
    professional products efi intake and 70mm tb with egr delete
    24# injectors
    hedman long tube, bbk h pipe , mac produmps
    moroso solid motor mounts
    stock t5 with mgw shifter

first time at local track ran 13.30@104

and finally my newest purchase
    2006 Grand Marquis ls
    42k miles 1 owner
    1985 LTD Country Squire on Jackstands
    1987 Mark VII xpipe, mac mufflers, 125 shot
    2006 Grand Marquis ls 47k miles

Welcome. A great place to hang out if you like working on your Ford for sure!

Comment

Welcome I am up in your area evey couple months or so.
      Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

Welcome. Check out my 87 Town Car GT40P /t5 .
        .Mustang fanatic here as well. I'm taking this 87 Town Car to the max first before I buy my next mustang.
        87' Lincoln Town Car Stars + Stripes. Explorer GT40P, Anderson B31 Cam, Shorty Headers, FRPP 1.6 Rockers, A9L, Sn95 T5 Trans, 3:55 Limited Slip, GNX Rear Springs, LSC Turbines, 1.5 wheelspacers, Full Custom Dual 2.5/Flowmasters, 00 P71 Airtube, 19lb calibrated Maf, Summit Alum Radiator, King Cobra Clutch, Short throw Shfter, Energy Susp Trans Mount,
        Mods to come: Big Brake/Poly Front Swap, PI Front Swaybar, Addco 650 Rear Swaybar, Boxed Upper Rear Control Arms, 351/Alum Heads, FRPP Valve Covers,

Comment

Originally posted by 87stars_stripes View Post
          Welcome. Check out my 87 Town Car GT40P /t5 .
          .Mustang fanatic here as well. I'm taking this 87 Town Car to the max first before I buy my next mustang.
          by what your sig says that is about the direction i want to head with my 85 squire, im selling my mustang as a roller and want to put the 302 out of the mustang in the squire with an aod..
          i have parts on the shelf such as a tfs stage 1 cam, 2800 converter for the aod, and the squire already has a trac-loc 3.55 rearend
          1985 LTD Country Squire on Jackstands
          1987 Mark VII xpipe, mac mufflers, 125 shot
          2006 Grand Marquis ls 47k miles

Comment

That's cool. I am in love with how this car performs. It's tight, fast, rides smooth, stops well, handles well even with only mod being rear p71 springs/hpp shocks/p71 steering box and soon it will have the big brakes, poly bushings, addco 650 rear sway, p71 front sway/springs/shocks. It's going to be on rails. Then the engine is getting swapped for something more serious by this summer. I do not regret doing the T5 swap. This car is awesome. Good luck.

Originally posted by starkophile View Post
            by what your sig says that is about the direction i want to head with my 85 squire, im selling my mustang as a roller and want to put the 302 out of the mustang in the squire with an aod..
            i have parts on the shelf such as a tfs stage 1 cam, 2800 converter for the aod, and the squire already has a trac-loc 3.55 rearend
            Last edited by 87stars_stripes; 01-18-2014, 10:38 PM.
            87' Lincoln Town Car Stars + Stripes. Explorer GT40P, Anderson B31 Cam, Shorty Headers, FRPP 1.6 Rockers, A9L, Sn95 T5 Trans, 3:55 Limited Slip, GNX Rear Springs, LSC Turbines, 1.5 wheelspacers, Full Custom Dual 2.5/Flowmasters, 00 P71 Airtube, 19lb calibrated Maf, Summit Alum Radiator, King Cobra Clutch, Short throw Shfter, Energy Susp Trans Mount,
            Mods to come: Big Brake/Poly Front Swap, PI Front Swaybar, Addco 650 Rear Swaybar, Boxed Upper Rear Control Arms, 351/Alum Heads, FRPP Valve Covers,

Comment

Welcome to the party! Sounds like you have a nice fleet.
              '79 Continental Town Car
              '90 Crown Victoria LTD
              '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
              X