No announcement yet.

1998 MGM GS | LED Headlight retrofit | Mystery problem w/ temporary high beams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are right about that. I forgot this that I had to do to get the turns and flashers to work with LED.
    http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/forum/te...ith-lcm-bypass
    03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
    02 SL500 Silver Arrow
    08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
    12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Holy High Beams: I’m putting this small issue on a temporary hold here ( again ). I cracked a tooth filling ( # 4 for the medical people out there ) and just got it replaced with a white material that might last till I figure out how to get this crowned $$$?!!!.

As usual we have yet another major rain storm pressing in from the ocean that is due here at 10 pm tonight before it moves onward to torment the rest of the country. Maybe 5” of rain for this one. The 98 MGM is carefully parked out front and all of the antitheft bars are in position. Kill switch to be addressed this spring on the forum here. Back to bed with tooth pain that should easily pass now.

_Hacksaw | San Francisco Bay ( East Bay )

Comment

Bah. I've had 2 crowns and 9 fillings. Not fun. But I also have really good insurance and a good paycheck, so it wasn't that big a hairy deal except for the time between the event and getting it fixed (typically about 2 weeks). At least you have the solid fill already and don't have to wait for an appointment in a week to get it filled again like when I had a filling fall out. Chewing on one side and tilting your head to be able to swallow without getting crap in the tooth was a PITA.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
        X