No announcement yet.

Long Time Lurker from Missouri - 86 MGM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I absolutely love the wheel covers myself, I much prefer the old Heraldic lions crest to the newer cross and wreath that my car had from new. Plus they've given me ideas for some nice, probably fairly easy and cheap custom touches to add to the car in the future. And yeah, I do rock it as my daily, especially when grocery shopping, that trunk is a life saver. Plus the dual exhaust sounds so much nicer than the V6 in that truck behind the Merc.

Comment

Post a pic of the Merc dog dishes you're looking for. Someone here may have them or know where to get em.
      These are highly engineered precision vehicles, the first step in diagnosing the problem is to strike the suspected offending part sharply and repeatedly with a blunt object, then re-test.

Comment

I will have to see if I can get a picture of them for my Rides thread when I get it going. I did purchase a set on eBay last year, but they ended up being an inch too small in diameter for the cop steelies on the car. Funny enough, the Marquis wheel covers on it now I picked up from my last job at a thrift store. Someone just donated them and I just happened to recognize they were for a car close enough to mine. Actually the driver's side low beam headlight was acquired the same way.

Comment

Working...
        X