No announcement yet.

Lots o' parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i also need the clear plastic steering wheel center cap.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
    -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
    1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Originally posted by cadfan64 View Post
      Dibs on a tripmimder for my '86 if and when you decide to sell....
      Got one so let the others have em..thanks tho!
      sigpic'86 GM LS sedan bone stock 113k triple dark sable, most of the bells and whistles, second owner. SOLD 9/10, will be looking for an 89 TC when the time is right

"In order to know virtue, we must first acquaint ourselves with vice" Marquis de Sade

Comment

Very interested in the rain gards let me know how much and if you still got them thanks.

Comment

pm'd a while back and also interested in an analog clock. I just need to know that it works for days straight.

-David
          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
          my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I'm interested in the window vents and the older marquis wreath ornament if you still have them

1996 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
            1965 Cadillac Hearse by M+M "Edgar"
            1964 Mercury Comet Caliente

Comment

Blue Speaker Grilles?

Also, A blue Drivers side A pillar and B Pillar Interior Panel (4 door, the one with the Drivers seat belt hole, if not scratched up)
              Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
              New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Tripminder and wires

Sorry i didn't get around to putting this stuff up, hate to part with them, but rent's due

Tripminder with EFI pigtails. IF you need a CFI harness the ground loop can just be cut. $40 shipped within U.S. Only 1 at the moment, might have more later.
                Attached Files

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
                1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
                1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

1979 clears set A

1979 Clear lenses. Actual lenses in 98% perfect condition. Couple chips under 1mm, and very small hairline cracks if you're looking in the right light from less than a foot away. Light buckets could use new silver paint. Corner lenses are in great shape, no cracks. The right side corner lens is still in the bucket with the orange corner reflector. Left corner is just the lens. The bucket part broke. Will need re-glued to an existing bucket/reflector. Looks like the RH side long lens is newer than the other side, the bucket plastic is a different color on the back. $100 shipped within US, probably a little more for canada.

SET A
                  Plenty of Pics:HERE

If Any of the sets of lenses don't sell, i might fix 'em up with new paint and get the corner buckets and frames. But then they'll be selling for more $.

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
                  1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)

Comment

1979 clears set B

1979 Clear Lenses. There's a pair of cracks in each main lens which should be visible in the pics. They are evenly covered with very small chips, too small to feel, but visible up close. Overall in decent condition for 31 year old clear plastic lenses, I'd have no problem putting them on one of my cars. Small corner lenses have no buckets, but the lenses are in beautiful shape, no cracks. $80 shipped within US.

SET B pics HERE

Comment

1979 clears set c

1979 Clear Lenses. I'd call these in average condition for the year from what i've seen. They have a series of hairline stress cracks of some sort coming from the top center of each lens and going towards the sides. Best described by seeing the pictures. Corner lenses are in great shape though, and they seem to be the harder ones to find. No corner buckets. These look in much better shape when there isnt light coming through the back of the cases, which would be the case when actually installed in a car. $70 shipped within US.

SET C pics HERE

Comment

79-89 140mph speedo

1979-1989 Crown Vic 140 MPH police speedometer
                        Bought this a long time ago, and used it in my old '82 wagon. As far as i remember everything worked correctly when i took it out, but its been a few years. Everything is physically intact. Needle moves freely when i spin the cable thing on the back. Front plastic is kinda dirty and scuffed here and there. I might hit it with some clear plastic polish later and see if it looks a bit better. $75 shipped within US. Probably a bit more for canada.
                        Attached Files

Comment

lincoln Mark VIII electric fans

Lincoln Mark VIII Electric fans. Got a few of these, all in working condition. Include wiring pigtails. These move a ton of air and fit panther radiators pretty well. They have two speeds, high, and really high. They fit one and two row radiators if you offset them to the side a little. Would probably have to trim the shroud for 3 row radiators. 90TC overflow tanks fit on the side of these if you trim down some of the plastic mounting points a bit. I've used one in my marquis for a while and love it. $80 shipped within US.ALL SOLD

Have a video of one running on low and high HERE
                          its a .mov file, hopefully that plays for everyone, if not ill put it on youtube or something
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by FatNasty; 07-10-2010, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Lots and Lots of PM's sent.....

Comment

2150? carb

Got a motorcraft 2150 2bbl carburetor with 1.21 venturi's. I think its a 2150 and not a 2100, but i'm not completely sure. I was using it on a 1982 LTD vic and it ran when i removed it, been several years though. $25 + shipping, or make me an offer. Have this up for sale locally too, first with the money gets it. ***sold***
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by FatNasty; 07-04-2010, 02:06 AM.

Comment

anybody know if this carb is for a 302 or a 351.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
                                -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                                1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Working...
                                X