No announcement yet.

Window Channel, rubbers, trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kinda, no big deal haha, just wanted to make sure i got all my parts first before divulging as i am selfish with my parts! XD haha
    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

well no fear im only looking for tudor stuff so your safe unless i find sway bars and pi speedo than your screwed :]] but I ll have to make a trip out there. how are they price?
      sigpic
      1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

Originally posted by 83countrysquire View Post
        well no fear im only looking for tudor stuff so your safe unless i find sway bars and pi speedo than your screwed :]] but I ll have to make a trip out there. how are they price?
        pretty cheap.
        -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

Comment

I'd be for the window channel!!!! But I think there's differences for those with the vent windows.

The Shorty's in king of prussia have 3 wagons there with the 1 13/16" front bar.

Comment

You can make the non vent channel work.
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
              You can make the non vent channel work.
              PHIL!!!!!! I want all the window channels!!!

Comment

lol ok
                -Phil

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X