1986 Grand Marquis White/blue clean Needs a good home. For Sale Make offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1986 Grand Marquis White/blue clean Needs a good home. For Sale Make offer

I have an 86 grand Marquis, 65k , pretty clean, just starting to show a couple small rust spots on the body (have been touched up). Had it since it was new. Engine developed that classic stumbling at light acceleration, and I decided to change the fuel filter. The New England winters have not been kind to the underside of the car. I was afraid to touch the fuel filter there was so much rust. Since then, I blew a front brake line (rubber line) and wound up replacing both front rubber lines, and the steel lines for the front. In my assessment it should have the rear brake lines changed, the gas tank and fuel lines, and the parking brake cables. Lots of under car work that I can no longer do. As said, engine has only 65K on it, No problems with the AOD, and the blue leather interior is in nice shape. If someone needs Parts, or has the time to resore it, Make me an offer. It is in Connecticut, and is still driveable. I really don't want to part with it, but Had cancer earlier this year, and can't do some things I used to.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by meandad View Post
    I have an 86 grand Marquis, 65k , pretty clean, just starting to show a couple small rust spots on the body (have been touched up). Had it since it was new. Engine developed that classic stumbling at light acceleration, and I decided to change the fuel filter. The New England winters have not been kind to the underside of the car. I was afraid to touch the fuel filter there was so much rust. Since then, I blew a front brake line (rubber line) and wound up replacing both front rubber lines, and the steel lines for the front. In my assessment it should have the rear brake lines changed, the gas tank and fuel lines, and the parking brake cables. Lots of under car work that I can no longer do. As said, engine has only 65K on it, No problems with the AOD, and the blue leather interior is in nice shape. If someone needs Parts, or has the time to resore it, Make me an offer. It is in Connecticut, and is still driveable. I really don't want to part with it, but Had cancer earlier this year, and can't do some things I used to.
    Beautiful car! I'm sure someone will buy it.

Comment

Yeah, I hope so.

Comment

Working...
      X