Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Interested In Two Door Interior Parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Interested In Two Door Interior Parts?

Hi guys, stumbled onto an '87 LTD Crown Vic Two door with a near perfect interior. Nothing special about the body panels, most of them are fucked including the doors! It's a red interior, half vinyl and half carpet. It has premium sound, vinyl seats (there are some cracks). No fading. It has a nearly perfect dash pad, except for a small spot on the speaker grille on drivers side which has a small crack in it. It needs to be cleaned, it has dirt on it.

I already harvested the door panels. If anyone is interested in parts, let me know.

Mustang Eddie is looking for a red steering wheel for his '87 GM.
    '79 Continental Town Car
    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Looking for one door pull strap if there the correct length
      Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

I'd rather not tear these apart for just the handle.

Comment

Did this car have crank windows? Guessing not if there are pullstraps ....
          2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

I could use the plastic door scuff plates. The door body seals if they are in excellent shape. Also the red plastic panel below the steering column if it is not cracked.( mine has two cut outs, one for the remote mirror and the power antenna.) Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mainemantom View Post
              I could use the plastic door scuff plates. The door body seals if they are in excellent shape. Also the red plastic panel below the steering column if it is not cracked.( mine has two cut outs, one for the remote mirror and the power antenna.) Thanks
              Sure. The under column piece has no holes iirc. Or if it did, it was a power antenna hole. This car had power mirrors. Nothing that couldn't be easily made with a hole saw.
              1987cp, this car is an LX, it was pretty optioned out.

Comment

Let's pm with details.
                Thanks

Comment

where is this? I might go pull some parts for my tudor.
                  sigpic
                  1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

pm'd
                    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X