03 Mercury Marauder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

03 Mercury Marauder

I am selling my Marauder. I have had it for less than a year, and as far as I can tell I am the second owner. It has never been wrecked, raced or heavily modified. I put a JLT intake and a SCT tune on it, but I have the original airbox and the tune can be removed.

It has tinted windows, and a charcoal interior. Cosmetically, it is not perfect. The paint has some defects, such as sligh crows feet on the hood, and a few scratchs here and there. It is clean on the inside, the leather is in good shape, but the door panels are showing slight wear. It is mechanically sound.

It was originally a NC car until it was traded in and auctioned to a dealer in OR, where I picked it up and drove it back home to Everett, WA(near Seattle).

I have the original window sticker also. Just under 90,000 miles.

Asking $10,000, I still have a lein on it so we would have to work with USAA to retrieve the title. I have done this before with another car, it is entirely possible.

You can email me at geoffrosis@hotmail.com or send me a PM.

Here is a cell phone pic, I will take some better pictures if the sun ever comes out again.

2003 Mercury Marauder
Working...
X