HO Parts, and other stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HO Parts, and other stuff

So as you may know, I have sold my car to my mom and she is not interested in making any modifications to it so I am selling what I have for the car that was going to be used for performance mods...

I have a few air intakes from a mustang, whatever the larger MM size is, I believe it is 57mm if I remember correctly? Ill take $25 a piece for those.

I have an HO upper intake manifold and an extra lower intake that is the same as the stock lower, started polishing the upper so it is like half done, Ill take $75 or best offer on this.

I also have another rear end for the car that is stock, non limited slip, I will take $75 or best offer on this.

I have a limited slip rear differential with what I believe are 3.25's, it is the right spline # for a 91 rear end, Ill take $175 or best offer for both of these.

All prices do not include shipping.

Please email me at rhguyettejr1@gmail.com if you are interested because I am not on here much, I can get pictures or whatever else is needed. Email goes right to my phone so I will get back to you guys as soon as possible.

Thanks again,
    -JR
    "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
    1985 GMC 1500
Working...
X