1996 351w

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1996 351w

Located in N. Mass but delivery (within reason) can be arranged.

Details - It's a 351W out of a 1996 EB F150. As you probably know its an F4TE roller motor. This is pretty much just the engine, no front accessories, wiring harness was sold (was obd II anyways) and the upper truck intake was sold. As it sits the lower intake is on there but just placed in with the bolts hand tight. Injectors, fuel rail, distributor and all that is still there. I have the flyhweel around here somewhere, but it was in front of an E40D trans, not sure what else it will work with. Had 180k miles when pulled. Id probably at the least go through this motor and check everything + replace gaskets, but I drove the truck for 2 weeks before I pulled the motor and it had plenty of power. If it wasnt for the broken frame, id still be driving it. As much as I'd like to hold onto it for a future mustang or box project in the real world I could use the garage space and a few bucks. I'm asking $350, but ill listen to offers. The only pic I have right now below, if youd like some better/more specific area pics just let me know. Thanks!

2003 Crown Vic - Stainless Works Longtubes + 2.5" exhaust, 19" C/S Wheels, 70MM TB
    2004 Dodge Ram 2500, Yeah, It's got a Hemi
    2000 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab

my 88 wants... but my wallet laughs in my face at the freight charges.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
    X