BIG radiator, AC comp/condenser, AFE CAI, big TB, 92 bastard ECM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIG radiator, AC comp/condenser, AFE CAI, big TB, 92 bastard ECM

Since I hate to throw away good parts, these have managed to stick around.

Big radiator, same width/height as a stock 92-94 radiator but twice as thick. Instead of having a big and small end tanks, it just has 2 big end tanks. Because of this, I include the mounts. IIRC you need to stretch the hose to fit, but it fit like a champ in my 92. If any year box shares dimensions with the 92-94 aero body, then this will bolt in for you too. Includes electric fans and controller, $60+ shipping.

ECM from a 92 w/AOD bastard engine, $20+ shipping.

AFE CAI shroud, bolted right in to my 92. 94-95 Mustang MAF and 92-?? 4.6 MAF bolt up to it, $20 + shipping.

65mm Exploder TB, converted to bolt onto a 5.0 engine. I repinned the TPS to a 5.0 style and drilled/tapped the shaft to accept any throttle arm. $20 + shipping.

Finally some low mileage A/C bits. I pulled these from a 1990 Crown Vic with 6X,XXX on the clock and put another 10,000 or so on them. The compressor is in excellent condition, makes that distinctive popping sound like the innards aren't all wallered out just yet. $20 + shipping on the compressor, same on the condenser.

Email/Paypal d_mozader@hotmail.com.
    1992 CVLX. 5.0 HO/GT40P/T5/3.73/trak-lok with bolt ons. 02 front CVPI setup, rear HPP setup, CVPI shocks around, F250 radiator, e-fans, and the power of 3G. 15.92@89mph, 2.4 60', 4700' elevation (5500' DA) with 3.08 open rear and the old oil chugging 289. RIP.
Working...
X