all-manual door panels + lead on good Ontario base model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all-manual door panels + lead on good Ontario base model

I just picked the two driver's side doors from an 87 Crown Vic. The ad below is the owner's.

This car is a no AC car, manual everything, AM-only radio, absolute stripper, NOT a police car though. The front bench is mint, as are both the door panels I took and the doors + door panels still on the car. Car has a cheap respray but the hood and header panel also look good. Doors appear rust free. Grille and tail lights are driver quality. Bumpers already sold Mainly this car should interest anyone restoring a base model or cop car.

I'm selling the door panels (and the mechanisms in the door if you need them) from the driver's side. $50 each plus shipping. If you want I could pick the parts from the guy and ship them, but it's about an hour and a half and 20 bucks in gas to get to the car. Maybe someone wants 4 matching door panels and I could grab the others from this guy?

This guy was great to deal with, good prices, and I've never seen a car this...base model-y? so I hope someone can use this stuff.

Hat tip to 79lincolnlover for pointing this out to me.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
    160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
    waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Can you post a picture of the door panel? My driver side is wrecked on the bottom...and i can respray a new one to match. But if they changed the base model design then i can't use it...
    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Some pictures
      I own the driver's doors and the rest is still on the car.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
      160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
      waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

ahh, it has carpeting on the bottom and around the arm rest is different, thanks though!
        -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

This is the same car that I was recently going to buy complete, but the guy had "second thoughts" about selling....now it's back on Kijiji for parts. He must have thought he'd get more $$$ out of it parting it out himself!
          RyPow
          1987 LTD Crown Victoria LX sedan - The "Sand Box" - 73K, towing package
          1987 LTD Crown Victoria LX Tutone Tudor - '96 Explorer 5.0 + 5spd swap in the works
          1985 Lincoln Town Car Cartier - previously owned by "navguy12" from thelincolnforum.net
          2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited, 102k, daily driver
          2006 Mercury Grand Marquis LS, 115k, winter beats
          1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car, 42k
          2012 F-150 5.0L 4x4, HD payload pkg (towing/hauling)
          2015 Toyota RAV4 XLE AWD (better half's)

Comment

Working...
          X