anyone need Lincoln key sets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone need Lincoln key sets?

Pretty sure someone was asking about repairing illuminated entry locks. Here is a full set of door and ignition cylinders just in case thats an easier route

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185516041551
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Just the Lincoln emblem keys are worth the price. Uncut Lincoln keys fetch ALLOT of money.

Comment

yea not super cheap, but these are cut of course. Not that it really matters, you can just pop and swap the whole set over and get you some brandy new shiny keys. My Towncar's lock set came from a car in the junkyard that was sitting there with a pair of correct Lincoln keys in it. I got the doors, ignition, and trunk. The original keys that came with the car were copies. The Conti has one set of originals, the Mark VII actually has both of its originals.
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Cool keys, haven't seen those in years

Comment

I bought a few things from the seller a while back. Very good experience.
          1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
          1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
          Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
          Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Which cars got the gold keys?
            1987 Lincoln Town Car - Signature, "Prudence"

Comment

wasn't that a 70s thing, maybe the Diamond Jubilee models?

Comment

Could be, but then this eBay listing and others like it exist.

Seems the blank pattern changed in '85. Not sure what the serial number on the back is all about either.
                Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 1 VINTAGE New GOLD LINCOLN CONTINENTAL KEYS WILL FIT 1985 THRU 1992 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!
                1987 Lincoln Town Car - Signature, "Prudence"

Comment

The serial number on the key was a registration number for the owner. If the keys were lost, the finder could drop them in any mail box and the keys would be returned to the owner. I don't remember all the details. I found one of those keys inside the owner manual of my wife's Towncar.

Comment

Working...
                  X