Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ebay tripminders "rebuilt"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...3#ht_566wt_922
    03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
    02 SL500 Silver Arrow
    08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
    12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Yeah, that is who I got mine from but not on EBAY but directly throught his web site (cheaper)! Now if I could get it to give me the correct MPG's tht would be nice!!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

They offer different color lenses. That's actually nice for the people who don't keep the factory blue/green color.

Comment

Doesn't change the color a ton. The display is a vacuum-flourescent type thats kind of a bright green. You can dim it a bit, but you can't change it out of the green-blue realm. I also wonder what their idea of rebuilt means, if its just cleaned switches and a new lens thats really not much of a remanufacture. Bunch of electronics inside of those things, all full of leaky capacitors and shit that will go bad eventually.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
        X