Craigslist Scores!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craigslist Scores!

Booyah! Got some stuff. Post all your CL scores in this thread if ya want!

Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-03-30-224033.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	1298801Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-03-30-224056.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	1298802

I got a chrome dipstick tube, Water/Volts/Oil Gauges, a Dual Snorkel 4" Carbureted Intake + 3 4" intake cone filters (2 new).

Got a great deal, dunno how much of it I'll use, some of it I may be willing to part with if anyone is interested!
    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

If I was really building something... I would definitely want the dual snorkel intake. Way easy to build a massive intake with that.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Maybe I'll use it eventually, or sell it. I don't know if I can use that dipstick tube though, it looks double the diameter of the ones on my Grand Marquises!
      Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Cooooooool stuff
        '88' MGM wagon (mine and my sons toy)
        "60" chrysler New Yorker (my project)
        "78" Chevy 1 Ton P/U (yard horse)
        "01" Ford Explorer (wifes DD)
        "93" Chevy Suburban (my DD)

Comment

So should I get some spare E7 heads with hydraulic lifters that are completely apart & a cam? $40-50, but it's disassembled & the cam needs ground. http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/pts/2929230838.html

How hard would they be to put back together, or how much might it cost me to have it done? I really don't need these as far as I know (as eventually the plans may be to do the Explorer swap in the blue car), but it seems like it could be a pretty good deal.

Comment

Working...
          X