Buy this lug lock & stem kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy this lug lock & stem kit

This is a great deal. I had to stop myself from buying them and storing them for the future.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...E:B:SS:US:3160

Tough Nuts
    03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
    02 SL500 Silver Arrow
    08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
    12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Good price, would be better if they had one without those damn locking nuts. I hate those things with a passion.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

if you buy it I will send you 4 nuts.
      03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
      02 SL500 Silver Arrow
      08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
      12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

I paid over 80 bucks for all the the lugs on the vic.......I wish I seen this back in 2008.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Mine. I needed to replace my Advance auto parts specials, and I was actually stopping down at Jegs this weekend to do it. Thanks for the link!
          Last edited by hemihotrod402; 07-09-2013, 07:58 PM.
          Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
          New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

I have Advance Auto lugnuts on my car. $26 for the set and at least the lugs are each made as one piece. The lugs previously on my car were the crappy ones with the flakey covers that like to fall off.

1989 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series | 249k miles, current project car
            2018 BMW 430i xDrive M-Sport | 50k miles
            2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport | 97k miles

Comment

Originally posted by L1011tristar17 View Post
              I have Advance Auto lugnuts on my car. $26 for the set and at least the lugs are each made as one piece. The lugs previously on my car were the crappy ones with the flakey covers that like to fall off.
              Mine after 3 years of summer only use are rusty and flaking, I bought them only because I needed a quick fix after the ones that shipped with my wheels were incorrect, and my dad got a discount. For 20 bucks they served their purpose.
              Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
              New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

You will like these. Solid lugs made in usa. Even the chrome on the valve stems holds up.
                02 SL500 Silver Arrow

Comment

Originally posted by jaywish View Post
                  You will like these. Solid lugs made in usa. Even the chrome on the valve stems holds up.
                  I already have McGard locks, I just needed to replace the actual lug nuts themselves. We're going to the Goodguys show in Columbus this weekend and I was going to pop into Jegs for this exact set, at 40 bucks plus tax title and rebate. I love them.

Comment

Are you selling these?

if not...

5 bags of this: http://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/GOR91187XLB.htm
                    that's 5x4 and that's what's on my Lincoln to clear the deep holes in the turbines.

it's already sold anyhow... so there ya go.
                    Last edited by sly; 07-09-2013, 08:33 PM.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
                    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
                    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Gorilla are supposed to be good also.
                      02 SL500 Silver Arrow

Comment

Working...
                      X