Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: wiring harness, TV Cable, Cruise Cable, Fuel parts for SEFI Box

Hi All,

Having a little trouble with local junk yards so I thought I would ask on here if anyone has the following swap parts for my CFI to HO swap:

- complete wiring harness (prefer 86-89) including o2 and injector harness
    - TV Cable and brackets at trans
    - cruise control cable for early SEFI cars (not ecu controlled)
    - throttle cable
    - fuel rail

Thanks!
    1984 Mercury Colony Park Wagon - gone to the darkside. 5.3 LS Turbo Swap with 4L80E. 6.62@106 in the 1/8 mile (low 10's in the 1/4), full weight, AC, no compromises! Rocky Mountain Race Week 2020 and Race Week 2.0 2020

I would imagine someone has these parts tucked away in their stash Anyone?
    1984 Mercury Colony Park Wagon - gone to the darkside. 5.3 LS Turbo Swap with 4L80E. 6.62@106 in the 1/8 mile (low 10's in the 1/4), full weight, AC, no compromises! Rocky Mountain Race Week 2020 and Race Week 2.0 2020

Comment

I have a full cruise control unit with cable for sale
      Finally have an on the books porting/custom fab business!
      HO bottom end,GT40Ps,cut/welded/ported upper+lower GT40 intakes,Comp XE258 cam,MS3X megasquirt computer,8 LS2 coils,2 dry systems + a 3rd wet,3 core rad w fans..1100hp Lentech WR AOD,custom 4" aluminum/moly Dshaft,custom rear/back half chassis adjustable 4link,wilwood 4 piston,moser 9" axles,locker, M/T 30x12's,4 staged fuel pumps,100lbs sound insulation,power/remote everything,2000W sound.4480lbs. 4.5s 0-60,12.8 1/4

Comment

I have a complete TV cable setup that has been modded to fit your selector linkage by my local tranny shop. I will taking it off my car to go carbed once I get my engine built. If you're not in a hurry ill trade you for your TV rod, lever and bushing.

Also you need to swap the SEFI cruise cable into your cruise ball, so don't throw yours away!
        1985 LTD Crown Victoria - Currently restoring after she caught fire! CFI to SEFI to Carb swap, all custom wiring, Duraspark 2 ignition, Motorcraft 2100 Carb, slicktop, Shorty headers dumped before rear axle, 140 Speedo, 3G alt, And currently building an engine for her.

2000 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series - 165XXX, PI intake swap , 30 MPG Easy on the Highway, All options except dual exhaust. Currently looking for 2 front seats: Heated, Memory, and Light Graphite color!!

Comment

Working...
        X