Looking for a Panther AOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a Panther AOD

I am not looking to do this at the JY I go to because it's soft ground and I would have to lug all of my stuff from home to make it safe enough to work on. Though, if I have to..........

Packman

To fit what? There are two different ones, depending if its a Lincoln or not. Also are you after a core for rebuilding purposes, or a drop-in trans?
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I'm looking for a core to rebuild for the '86 Crown Vic.

Packman

Comment

best bet is junkyard. Plenty of them in the yard mang.

Comment

Out there, yes. Over here where they crush all cars 15+ years old, not so much. The yard that I frequent has old cars in it; they still have a few box Panthers in there, but as I stated before, it's not the safest place to be pulling a trans; and if I have them do it for me, I will get charged up the rear for it. But if push comes to shove, I will bring all my equipment out there and do it myself.

Packman

Comment

where are you located

Comment

Originally posted by rad View Post
              where are you located
              central New Jersey

Comment

I have a rebuildable '90 AOD you can have for the cost of shipping it; I need the room in my storeroom. It would be coming cross-country from Everett, WA. I also have a remanufactured, unused torque convertor for $65 plus shipping that goes with it. I was supposed to install it in my bro's Town Car, but when I found out his leak was just a loose convertor drain plug, I just tightened it and bagged the R&R. It's still running well with no leaks. So PM me if you're interested.
                Dinner's served!

Comment

I might end up grabbing it myself. I'll just bring plenty of tools and protection. I need quite a few things from that jy Colony Park anyways. Thanks guys

Packman

Comment

I have one at my parents that needs to GTFO.... Pick it up and it's yours. I pulled the A servo out of it. It's been sitting in a barn for like 15 years. The zip is 21171.
                    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Working...
                    X