Natural gas coil springs and 17" rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Natural gas coil springs and 17" rims

Hey guys, I am looking for a set of Natural gas coil springs for my 98 GM from what I have read anything from 98 on will work. I live in NYC and the junk yards here are useless. I would like these because I am a bigger guy with bigger friends lol and any time we are all in the car any dip or pot hole we are scraping bottom. These spring should have the tag "FF" on them I believe(the newer the better, less sag), and sold new for like $35 but I can't find them and don't think they are available new anymore. The stock springs on the civilian cars were like a 400lbs load the CNG ones are a 700lbs load to compensate for the added weight of the tanks.

Also I am looking for some 17 inch rims and tires(mounted preferred) the black taxi or police rims are fine or some LX rims are good too. I found a guy on craigs list selling a set with good tires for $250 (lx rims) but when I called he had already sold them. I'm basically trying to get the body off the ground but trying to maintain a stock appearance. Also don't want it to look like a "donk" lol since I despise that look so something factory is what I want. I would rather pick up the rims since shipping would kill me on the cost, willing to drive about 150 miles or so from NYC.

Thanks,
    Jon
    Last edited by thewishkah; 04-06-2013, 03:50 AM.

Would you be interested in bullitt wheels like the car in my signature? Not stock but 17's. Wheels are decent, some chipped factory paint around some of the lug holes. Anodized edges are a little rough in some places and there is some light curb rash in some areas. With the lips cleaned up with polish these wheels really shine. Tires are brand new General grabbers uhp's 255 50 17's. New valve stems were installed. will come with 6 brushed aluminum center caps and 4 stock mustang center caps. If I am not mistaken these will bolt right onto your car. Just giving you an option. Pics cannot be provided. Currently in winter storage wrapped up 15' in the air with tons of shrink wrap at my work place.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I would be interested if the price is right, you can pm me with the price, also don't know if you would want to but I could do partial trade for my current rims and tires, but don't know if you would have any use for them.

Comment

I have three sets. So I don't have a need. Pm'd you.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
        X