LTB Drivers Side LTD Script Taillight and Stripless/Gaurdless rear bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LTB Drivers Side LTD Script Taillight and Stripless/Gaurdless rear bumper

Title says it all, I need a driver's side LTD script taillight with housing (reverse light, corner light, and all). Color of the housing doesn't matter, it's getting repainted anyway. Open to most prices depending on condition. I found some on ebay but I figured I would help someone on here first.

Now the really hard to find part. I am looking for a rear bumper without the rub strips and the bumper guards for up to an 87 CV. Does not have to be perfect, but also can't be too far gone. Again, I have found a couple online, but they are at random salvage yards across the midwest. If anyone has one that they are willing to part with and is within driving distance of Northwest Ohio (Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Pennsylvania, western NY, Kentucky, Tennessee) please let me know. I am not afraid of price so unless it's absolutely ridiculous shoot me a number.

Side note on above, the taillight housing could be shipped, but the bumper I'd most likely pick up and pay cash in person, unless someone has one and they are willing to deal with shipping, which I am willing to pay but would like to avoid if possible.

I have paypal, I can also mail a check or money order, but that's a little bit harder since I'm back at school. Also just a heads up, I wouldn't be able to pick up the bumper until fall break (first weekend of October).

Also as an added incentive, if any members know of these parts (especially the bumper) in a yard near them, I'll pay their price plus a finders fee and gas money.
    Last edited by hemihotrod402; 08-31-2013, 12:05 AM.
    Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
    New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

I got both sides ltd scripted tail lights and a housing. Taillights are perfect and housing in good shape. $120 for all including shipping.
    “Cars are the only thing on earth that will beat you, break you, make you bleed, make you cry, spend all your money, spend all your time, not work and not care that you will love more, the more they abuse you.” -Anonymous

Comment

Pm if interested.
      “Cars are the only thing on earth that will beat you, break you, make you bleed, make you cry, spend all your money, spend all your time, not work and not care that you will love more, the more they abuse you.” -Anonymous

Comment

Bump. Found a taillight the other day that was near perfect, so that's no longer needed. Still looking for a bumper.
        Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
        New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Working...
        X