89 to 91 ??? tail light needed for 91 Grand Marquis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

89 to 91 ??? tail light needed for 91 Grand Marquis

I'm looking for a passenger side tail light for 91 Grand Marquis. Please email me at d.j.bigelow@sbcglobal.net if you have one and what you want for it. Thanks!
    1991 Grand Marquis LS.
    2001 Mustang Bullitt (bought new)

I know this yard has ONE with good tail lights on it. Was there last weekend. Might call them and see if they can pull and ship it to ya. If not, let me know and I'll try to get down there again and grab it for ya. You will pay for part + shipping + finder's fee (gas + time will probably be $30 as the yard is an hour away from me). Shipping will be a bugger for the large part as a larger box will be required.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Thanks! Ebay has one for about 63 bucks shipped, but trying to see if I can find one cheaper. I'll let you know.
      1991 Grand Marquis LS.

Comment

you may not be able to beat that deal. Shipping alone will be about $20 or so just for the sheer size of the box.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

I have one, $55 shipped veightpete@gmail.com
          89 Colony Park
          90 Colony Park
          70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

Correction, deal has been beat. And Wagonman is very good with packaging too. Don't PM him as his access doesn't work with PM, just email him.

Comment

I got one on Ebay for about 53 shipped. Thanks all that responded.
              1991 Grand Marquis LS.

Comment

Working...
              X